Home > News > VII Round table "Traditional folklore in contemporary scene"
VII Round table "Traditional folklore in contemporary scene"
On Monday, October 28, at 15.00, the VII Round Table “Traditional Folklore in Modern Scene” will be held at the Russian Institute for the History of Arts, Folklore Department (Cabinet No. 38).
This time the round table will be devoted to the issues associated with the publication of archival folklore materials and their introduction into scientific and creative life. The following issues are expected to be discussed:
– types of folklore publications;
– traditional rules for the publication of folklore texts;
– principles of analytical notation, reflected in the analytical chart;
– the nature of commenting on folklore materials;
– Prospects for the preparation and publication of a series of collections based on materials from the Uglich Expedition of 1969.
The leader of the round table is Victor Lapin, Doctor of Art Criticism.